Archieval

nealjpage

multi format master in a film geek package
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So I have all these antique family negatives, right? Most of 'em are 6x6 but some are 2.25x3.25. Anyways, right now they're all stuffed in envolopes, looking all scratched and sad.:meh: And, of course, they're in no way, shape, or form arranged in any sort of order. SO....I'm going to buy some negative holders for them to keep them from getting any futher damage and I'd like to be able to number them to keep them in some referenced order. That way I'll know that negative number such and such is Aunt Bea and Opie and that it was posed in front of Floyd's barbershop.:thumbup: Right.

Anyone ever done archieval (did i even spell that correctly??) work with negatives? What's the best way to label them for future reference? Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.:scratch:

Not sure of who the moderator is (Terri??) but could this tread be moved to the general how-to section? Thanks a bunch.
scott

Neal, I'm happy to move this wherever you'd like. Did you mean to move it from General Q&A? I could also put it in the Darkroom if you'd prefer.

I think any labeling system that makes sense to you would be the best. You might want to keep a hard copy reference where others could follow along. :)

Most reactions

Back