Architecture/ buildings

davidphotography

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Right as I am a new member (been lurking around for a while though) it was about time I should share some of my latest images :wink:

XL01_afb621dac526.jpg

XL01_afb62056513e5.jpg

XL01_afb62057c25f5.jpg

XL01_afb62059cbb9a.jpg

XL01_afb6205b1d11a.jpg

XL01_afb62058ff2df.jpg

XL01_afb61e49fdfdd.jpg

Nice series!

Welcome to TPF! :)

You were in Berlin?
I think I see the stile field in your sixth photo here (?)

Welcome to ThePhotoForum.
If this is the standard of your photography, then DO POST MORE :D!!!

I VERY much like your Photo 2 here!!!

Very nice pictures, kind of an architectural abstract feel to the pictures. I like it

Yeah Berlin! A great city!......jewish remembrance piece I believe. Thankyou for the nice welcome :) Will get more up soon

great shots, i enjoyed them all... the last one is pretty chaotic, but everything else was awesome... :thumbup:

Great shots! I really like the lines in all of them!1,2,4 and 5 are my favourites!
show us more!

Nice

Architectural photography is pretty much what I like most, and you got some awesome shots...as others have said, particularly #s 2 & 6..keep posting!

great pics, look forward to seeing more...... welcome to the forum :thumbup:

were all these photos taken in germany?

Germany has a great mix of architecture

This is a superb introduction. You have a very nice eye for linr, form, and shadow.

Welcome aboard!
~DC

the pictures are great! i love the first one! Architecture phoography is difficult, IMO. People often just walk by the things and constructions noticing only the main look of it. They don't pay attention to some beautiful details and lines.... those are great!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back