Archived

Becky

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Been going through a lot of images to decide which to select for website, came across some I took and never did anything with, I thought I'd share...

London City Hall sometime last year...
LondonCityHall.jpg

Venice: Guards in Piazza San Marco, last Easter... theres slight differences between the two, I'm not sure which I prefer...
Veniceguards1.jpg

Veniceguards2.jpg

Wembley Stadium in construction, again... sometime in the last 6-10 months maybe.
WembleyStadium.jpg

As always thanks for looking, and any comments appreciated! :blushing:

i like the first two best. nice b&w tones Becky. i would see if you could provide a hair more contrast in the first.

The two guard-pics make my eyes go all wobbly and my head feel all dizzy and faint....

Cool effect, no doubt (more so since I don't know how it could be achieved), but not good for my eyes...:drunk:

Is that building in Photo 1 for real? Like this??? This MUST go into the "Architecture"-thread over in the Photo Themes, I say!!! (I would give it a bit of a tighter crop myself, I think, and some more contrast, as JonMikal is saying).

Thanksfor the feedback folks!

Yep its real LaFoto, the first is the London City Hall designed by Normal Foster, who is also responsible for the last building too.

Great shots becky, like the first one, really like the guard one too. good effect and not too over done. :thumbup: For some reason i'm drawn more to the first one of the guards.

Excellent shot Becky. That first shot is sure a strang lookin building. Kinda dig the shot of the guards too. NIcely done.

Great shots Becky. I'm going up tomorrow to take some pictures round Tower Bridge, so I may wander over there.

I have to agree with Corinna about the last two... yikes! It's a great effect, but it makes me hurt!

Great work!

Rob

Thanks for the feedback Chiller!
Thanks Rob... yeh it makes me hurt a little too, but I kinda like it lol... guess its not for everyone! :mrgreen:

Most reactions

Back