ArcSoft PhotoStudio

Nikon Fan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Anyone know how to save images for web in this program??? I have a pic I want to post really bad, but can't figure out how to save it properly for web. Thanks in advance :)

Yah, photoshop has a feature that allows you to save for web. I figured out how to resize it, but the compression is really bad. I went ahead and posted the pic that I took, but the quality is quite terrible, so there must be another way to save it without losing quality...

Other than 'F2' for resize I'm not aware of any other way in photostudio.

I have to admit that even though I've got photostudio I resize my stuff with Irfanview. It's free and you can select your compression level as well as size:

http://www.irfanview.com/

Well there are ton of predefined web settings that you can choose from and an infinite amount of tweaking that you can do on your own to improve the compression of jpgs and what not. Try playing around with them, also be sure and use the unsharpen filter after you reduce your images.

Thanks for the link, I had that program on my old computer and completely forgot about it! And you can't beat free :)

Most reactions

Back