are photographers above everyone else?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kbarredo said:
You think that's bad. W have to pay so that natives can live on free land, fish with no limit, hunt for free, have their own schools and have free college education. On top of welfare.

You/we should pay for all that! It was their land. Canada/us butchered the natives. More natives were killed than Jews during the Holocaust. It was over a longer time period. We stole their land, their lives, their children and forcibly sterilized then. Look it up - eugenics movement. They live on a tiny parcel of land compared to what was theirs!

Yes I am above everyone else........so **** off.......:sexywink:

I think you need to look at the history of filipinos before you start saying my people. You also need to do research on history of british warfare.the british did way worse to the french and scottish. If the british didn't find canada the chinese would have and it would have been 100x worse. Its not stealing its warfare.
What makes me mad is you guys think canada was a utopia before the british. It wasnt it was full of warring tribes killing each other and taking slaves.
unlike you I did my research into this. I'm not gonna change your mind but remember who built the railroads and how many chinese died from it. Do they get any free stuff. Do filipinos get free stuff from the japanese and spanish?
The natives are also guilty of causing the extinction of the north american horses. They over hunted them doing with other animals so don't give me that. It wasnt until the europeans bringing the horses over that there were more horses.

Oh I get it now. It's that age old I got screwed so I am going to screw someone else mentality.
No one claimed it was a utopia. What it was however, was their world, in which they lived by their rules and culture. Hell the British didn't discover Canada. Historically it is unknown for sure whether the Norsemen or the Chinese discovered it LONG before the continental Europeans or the British even had a clue there was anything here other than the end of the earth they believed in. Currently it appears that the Chinese made their first trip around 1421, some 70 years before Columbus. The Norse sailor Bjarni is believed to have discovered North America in around 1001 or 1002 A.D. in the area of Baffin Island or Newfoundland.

Of course, if there had been no outside peoples coming to this continent there wouldn't have been the railroads, and all the Chinese that died from the building of them now would there.

As for the North American Horse and the South American horse for that matter, the Hipparion and Hippidion were small of stature. Only about 4 to 4.5 feet tall. Not quite the same thing as the modern Equus, a single toed/hoofed animal. It also has not been proven that it was prehistoric man that killed the the Hipparion and Hippidion or the early Equus. At that time they were considered a food source, however there is no proof that they were hunted to extinction. They disappeared during the last ice age in around 10,000 B.C. A later evolution of Equus was introduced to the North American continent by the Europeans some 500 years ago.

Once again its not stealing its warfare winnings. Like it or not they got it easy.

Kbarredo said:
Once again its not stealing its warfare winnings. Like it or not they got it easy.

The Nazis didn't steal from the Jews either right? It was all warfare winnings. Yeah they got it easy NOW! Thanks for the history lesson. Didn't know that stealing children was part of warfare winnings. Also did not know that stealing someones rights to reproduce was part of warfare winnings! No matter how you look at it - it's stealing. And it wasn't warfare - it was mass extermination!

Kbarredo said:
The Nazis didn't steal from the Jews either right? It was all warfare winnings. Yeah they got it easy NOW! Thanks for the history lesson. Didn't know that stealing children was part of warfare winnings. Also did not know that stealing someones rights to reproduce was part of warfare winnings! No matter how you look at it - it's stealing. And it wasn't warfare - it was mass extermination!
Would you rather they be wiped out like the rest of the losing people? The romans wiped out everyone who opposed them women and children. Moses wiped out all his enemies, the natives wiped out other native tribes. Ever british enemy that lost were either assimilated or wiped out. Its part of warfare there is no good or bad. Why is it ok for natives to kill each other but not if anyone else killed them. This argument is useless. I can't change an uneducated mind. Do your research.

Last edited:
You know what OP, when i'm shooting pics of any of my bikes I can park them in front of no parking signs, middle of the 6 lane streets, anywhere downtown, etc and not a single cop bothers me. Sometimes its places I'd go to JAIL had I not been holding a camera
lol.gif

Designated "PEDESTRIAN ONLY" area:
20110421-DSC_0017.jpg

Come on, not the sidewalk and against the sky scraper, and its my dirt bike hah:
20110419-DSC_0039.jpg

OK, lets do an entranceway to a building and dare the cops to take me to jail since I'm "learning off cam lighting against the buildings bright lights" type nooB thing:
DSC_0052-2-1.jpg

Kbarredo said:
Would you rather they be wiped out like the rest of the losing people? The romans wiped out everyone who opposed them women and children. Moses wiped out all his enemies, the natives wiped out other native tribes. Ever british enemy that lost were either assimilated or wiped out. Its part of warfare there is no good or bad. Why is it ok for natives to kill each other but not if anyone else killed them. This argument is useless. I can't change an uneducated mind. Do your research.

You're right - you can't change your own mind and this is useless. Did I ever once say that it was OK for natives to kill each other or any of the other nonsense you spouted? And obviously in warfare there is good and bad - Geneva Convention. You are complaining about paying for Natives to live on free land (their land) and they get to go to college for free, blah, blah, blah. Might as well ***** about all the immigrants who come to our countries and go to school for free, and get their housing paid for. What you said was ignorant and that's all there is too it. The History Channel does not qualify as education.

You're right - you can't change your own mind and this is useless. Did I ever once say that it was OK for natives to kill each other or any of the other nonsense you spouted? And obviously in warfare there is good and bad - Geneva Convention. You are complaining about paying for Natives to live on free land (their land) and they get to go to college for free, blah, blah, blah. Might as well ***** about all the immigrants who come to our countries and go to school for free, and get their housing paid for. What you said was ignorant and that's all there is too it. The History Channel does not qualify as education.
how do I get my house paid for. I'm an immigrant and I pay for everything. My parents paid for everything. And yes I think that is bs as well. We all should have equality.

how do I get my house paid for. I'm an immigrant and I pay for everything. My parents paid for everything. And yes I think that is bs as well. We all should have equality.

Ok - that immigrant thing wasn't directed at you

Ok - that immigrant thing wasn't directed at you
You really need to look at whats happening here in canada. In one lake I live by they net the fish by the hundreds. At one point the population was dangerously low and the gov had to step in and tell them to stop. Then they pulled out the my land argument. So if I get caught with 1 fish over the limit I get fined thousands. At the same time a native guy is killing hundreds in the same lake. Its annoying watching the people who claim to love their land slowly killing it. In the end its all selfishness.
One more thing why is it racist to have an all white school but ok to have an all native school. There were awards in my old highschool that is for natives only.

Nothing wrong with natives they provide me with cheap cigarettes and fresh lobters all year long for 2 bucks a pound haha
Seriously they should start doing like everyone else, Work, pay taxes, get licence to fish/hunt and if they want a ****in piece of land, get a loan a buy whatever they want, like everyone else.

There is no such a thing as freeland. We are in 2011. They are not forced to live on a reserve. they choose to live that way.

Last edited:
Nothing wrong with natives they provide me with cheap cigarettes and fresh lobters all year long for 2 bucks a pound hahaSeriously they should start doing like everyone else, Work, pay taxes, get licence to fish/hunt and if they want a ****in piece of land, get a loan a buy whatever they want, like everyone else.There is no such a thing as freeland. We are in 2011. They are not forced to live on a reserve. they choose to live that way.
thank you. I have no problem with the actual victims getting compensation but why do their grand kids get it too. These people want equality but refuse to abide by our laws. My friend tried to adopt a kid from a band. Their mom drank and gave the child fas. When the band found out she was white they refused her and the child is still with its drunk mother.on top of that there are many corrupt band leaders that keep the money for themselves. I was driving around a reserve the other day and I saw a child come out of a house made of particle board that would never pass inspection.I understand the atrocities done to them were horrible but dwelling in the past makes it worse. What happens when interbreeding gives everyone native blood. Will everyone be paid then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back