are photographers above everyone else?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just want to apologize to everyone for ranting so much on a subject completely off-topic. I just hate it when people are ethnocentric!!

I just want to apologize to everyone for ranting so much on a subject completely off-topic. I just hate it when people are ethnocentric!!
and I hate it when people use the whole stealing land argument. Its not stealing its warfare. Its happened for thousands of years. The world is what it is right now because of warfare. If this land was not discovered many things would be different. Europe would be overpopulated and we would have lost the world wars.
The stupidity of your argument is making me weary. I have no time for an uneducated fool like YOU.
By the way me best friend is native and he's the one that brags about all his perks. So maybe it's just his band but its still bs.

Last edited:
and I hate it when people use the whole stealing land argument. Its not stealing its warfare. Its happened for thousands of years. The world is what it is right now because of warfare. If this land was not discovered many things would be different. Europe would be overpopulated and we would have lost the world wars.
The stupidity of your argument is making me weary. I have no time for an uneducated fool like YOU.

You know, if you were arguing about how the system is flawed, I might be able to agree w/ you, but your not. You want free **** yourself. If I could offer you the free ****, you would take it and say, "that's right I get free ****" and be happy. That doesn't fix anything. People need to work to get what they have in life.

MTVision.......give it up....lol He is bitter and there is noway to change that. Unless he starts getting some free **** he's going to be unhappy.

Kbarredo said:
By the way me best friend is native and he's the one that brags about all his perks. So maybe it's just his band but its still bs.

Well obviously the land was stolen since they got some back and the government pays them for money they make off their land. Your best friend is a little kid and probably doesn't know why they have all these perks - just like you. Do your research like your so fond of saying. Basically what you are saying is your jealous of what they get and you don't. That's shows what a small minded, hate filled person you are.

I'm sure you will enjoy Grade 9 this year. Don't take it too hard, but there will not be any recess now that you are starting secondary school. Good luck in trying to obtain an education.

Semantics.

So because it's war and not stealing it makes it ok? Because Europe did it, makes it ok? I mean, Hitler killed millions of Jews. I suppose that's warfare also, and not murder? You can call excrement a number of names to make it sound better, but in the end it's still sh!t, and so is your argument.

This thread is like a drunken rhinocerous on an icy road in a windstorm.

*thread locked for going political*

Now off you all go and take some nice weekend photos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back