Are there any low F-stop lens

ababysean

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
for Nikon that have AF-S that are NOT so expensive?

haha

I want a lens where I can get low, like 2.8 or lower and zoom (maybe I can give this up) that is not over 1000 dollars, heck under 500, 400, even 200 would be best!

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Nikon-35mm-AF-S-Digital-Cameras/dp/B001S2PPT0/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1276007023&sr=8-1]Amazon.com: Nikon 35mm f/1.8G AF-S DX Lens for Nikon Digital SLR Cameras: Electronics[/ame]

for Nikon that have AF-S that are NOT so expensive?

haha

I want a lens where I can get low, like 2.8 or lower and zoom (maybe I can give this up) that is not over 1000 dollars, heck under 500, 400, even 200 would be best!
:lmao:

Used maybe. Why dont you look at the Sigma 70 to 200mm F2.8 I have heard good reviews for it and its 750 at B&H i think.

I got my camera body on ebay, and my lenses on Craigslist. I don't have one complaint about any of the used gear I've bought. Pretty much everything I have I bought used.

We dont have Craigslist here we have Kijiji and the problem I found is they price retardly. The same lens I just posted brand new from B&H for 799 someone is selling used for 950 its retarded. I guess I will just have to keep my eye on ebay lol.

Haha, I know that but even bargainning she might only come down so much and for a 50 to 100 difference I might as well buy new.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back