are these any good? opinions welcome!! and neeed!!!

yeah i knindof get it, thanks xx

i am pretty much a newbie myself, but i do know what ilike and can't help but think you have a natural ability at this. For one the lighting is so nice, not something someone who knows very little about photography takes into consideratioln. As well as the background, or the composition, also you seem to have captured the best of your model, also she does not look posed or aware of the camera. It is all quite impressive, imo. do you have any more?

thanks! yeah i have loads more, but theyre all kind of samey. ill try upload a few more and u can tell me what u think. cheers again!
steff xxxx

hey, me again. ive taken a few off the site, and put some more on, one of which i messed around with in photoshop, which i just really love. i think ill post it in here, i just love it. Gonna take some more pics after christmas with that burnt wood, just need to get a camera!!!!
i99526788_65316_7.jpg

Its really good mate! top job! is she a model or just a friend!? Shes lovely!!!!!!

she's a freind, but she's done some amateur modelling before for john ulrick, i agree, she is really pretty, the cow!

steff said:
she's a freind, but she's done some amateur modelling before for john ulrick, i agree, she is really pretty, the cow!

Yes very sexy looking :smileys:

teehee, ur supposed to be analysing the photos, not getting off on them!!! hehe, i do agree, and now im wondering wether i would have gotten any posative feedback if she was butt ugly....

I dont mean to " flame you" but your going to school for media and not so good at photography? and your not good at simple things like putting a picture directly on your post lol im in media as well and take it from me start now because god help you making flash sites.

hello to you too!! flam me? whats flam? it sounds rude....:sexywink: And no offence taken, im just wondering, do you mean im not any good at photography because you dont like my pictures, or because i have already stated this fact? just wondering
steff

steff said:
hello to you too!! flam me? whats flam? it sounds rude....:sexywink: And no offence taken, im just wondering, do you mean im not any good at photography because you dont like my pictures, or because i have already stated this fact? just wondering
steff

No not at all im not one to judge your photography man , and i ment "flame" lol. but what does bug me is that you did not know how to post your pic in a forum and your going into media lol. just be passionate about what you love.

P.s. i like this picture with the girl

steff said:
teehee, ur supposed to be analysing the photos, not getting off on them!!! hehe, i do agree, and now im wondering wether i would have gotten any posative feedback if she was butt ugly....

i agree lol

that is so freaky, you sound just like one of my exes.. thanks for explaining 'flam', by the way. oh and, during my course in media, i still havent needed to post things on a forum, or do anything of a technical sort, and that's the syllabus's fault i suppose, not mine. i do agree that the course should include more things to do with photography though, it took me ages to get those shots, like weeks, and photography is probbably a key skill in media. with all the photos and things...

steff said:
that is so freaky, you sound just like one of my exes.. thanks for explaining 'flam', by the way. oh and, during my course in media, i still havent needed to post things on a forum, or do anything of a technical sort, and that's the syllabus's fault i suppose, not mine. i do agree that the course should include more things to do with photography though, it took me ages to get those shots, like weeks, and photography is probbably a key skill in media. with all the photos and things...

what school are you going to???? i think my second class in college was some worthless networking class where we learned about share sites etc. then for our final project we had to make our own blog site.

p.s. My blog freakin RULED!!!!!!! :lmao:

im at the sixth form at mfg, its like a downgraded college! its in england, i dont think you'll know it..

Most reactions

New Topics

Back