Are these photos faked

denisccote

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was wondering if a film camera expert can tell be if they believe these photos could be faked. And if so how could it be done. These photographs were alegedly taken in 1968 before digital cameras. see below

thanks
zeitun.jpg

mary_church_lg.jpg

zeitun.jpg

They are faked. It's really quite easy to make composite shots in the darkroom from multiple negatives.

considering magic people dont go around floating in air above churches one would assume they are faked.

Yes they're fake, like MaxBloom said really quite easy, all they really needed was a picture of any statue of the virgin mary and a picture of any church and they are good to go. those pictures are nothing more than propoganda. A similar methoed can be used for darkroom watermarking.

Yes they're fake

C'mon. What evidence do you have that this wasn't a modern miracle? If I were an angel I'd be sitting right there, too, just waiting for you to take a grainy photograph, sort of like when that angel blessed a grilled cheese sandwich that the lady in Florida made. Tonight I'll have to pray for forgiveness for all of you for doubting the presence of angels in processed cheese foods and on rooftops.

I got yelled at on the forum once for taking a photo that someone had shot of a statue of Jesus, and photoshopping it onto a piece of toast. Their sig said "My photos are ok to edit"...

lol.

I got yelled at on the forum once for taking a photo that someone had shot of a statue of Jesus, and photoshopping it onto a piece of toast. Their sig said "My photos are ok to edit"...

lol.

well, toasts like that are for sale on ebay ... as was the holy potato one day :hail:

I was wondering if a film camera expert can tell be if they believe these photos could be faked. And if so how could it be done. These photographs were alegedly taken in 1968 before digital cameras. see below

Actually, in 1968 you could fake much better than on the shots shown here ..

They look fake...But, I've been wrong before.

Most reactions

Back