"Are you a friend" Test

did your car get keyed and you don't like what your friend told you? ;)

"Oh well....!"

Then follows a night long discussion on how people can be so selfish, debates on who might have done it, fantasies about how you'd like to get them back and how the local police are useless and won't do anything about it anyway!

The following weekend is spent either repairing it or tracking down a body repair garage and haggling a price to fill and re-spray! (also followed by a discussion about what a rip off body repair garages are!)

Pfff.... man none of you are worthy friends.

Well my car did get keyed some weeks ago in the safest town of great United States.
But that's not the point, I just used it as an example.

What I realized is, whenever someone tells another person something bad happened, the response is usually,"Man, I really feel bad for you."
Or when a group of people talk about someone else's mishap, the same words come out.

what does that mean? Nothing.

Have you ever thought why the person is telling you what happened to him/her?
Perhaps this is subconscious, but they are looking for some kind of comfort.
If everyone just says "Man I feel bad for you", then there really isn't any point of telling anyone about yourself, because the communication doesn't get across.

I'd have said," So how can I help?"

BTW, help can be as little as recommending a person who you think can help more appropriately.

mountainlander said:
"What did you do to piss someone off?"
Help to figure out the culprit!

DarkEyes said:
D'Ya Know who did it? Get 'em back!- You Key Thier Car- every panel; I'll Stand Gaurd.
Possibly misguided help to get the culprit back!

PlasticSpanner said:
"Oh well....!"

Then follows a night long discussion on how people can be so selfish, debates on who might have done it, fantasies about how you'd like to get them back and how the local police are useless and won't do anything about it anyway!

The following weekend is spent either repairing it or tracking down a body repair garage and haggling a price to fill and re-spray! (also followed by a discussion about what a rip off body repair garages are!)
Help to get the damage repaired!

fadingaway1986 said:
"OOh How Cool. Can I see? Let me get my camera!"
OK I'm stumped! No help at all!:lol:

So what kind of friends are you looking for??

Most reactions

New Topics

Back