are you chicken?

wysoczanski

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
3662736870_28aa0542d7.jpg

3662736884_3f15cbf9a3.jpg

3662736880_8d0acd10d3.jpg

They all look like crops from bigger images, specially the 2nd one where there is noise and lack of image quality

well thanks for the honest comment but it wasnt croped from a bigger image and the noise how can i solve that???? im in poland to the time i can be on a computer is very littlle :( thanks :D

Looks like you had plenty of light, could you have dropped your ISO or opened up your aperture?

And they are not interesting in that they lack a good compostion. In my opinon, they are too tight of shots. and/or cutting off part of the chickens.

Agree with the above. Also try to make your shots a little bit more interesting...

And your suggestions on how he might do that would be...?

Some suggestions about how to improve your photos: Buy a book on your particular camera. Any good bookstore should have one or order one online.
Look at your histogram on your camera right after taking your photo and if you see blown out highlights adjust your exposure compensation button. If your camera has active d lighting, you can adjust this also. Your camera manual or another book on your camera will explain this.

Buy some good books on your image editing program, and use Levels, Curves, the darkening brush, etc. It really does take reading and practice.

I still think your first chicken is beautiful. Try a few more shots of it to bring out more of the beauty.

Good Luck.

Last edited:
Agree with the above. Also try to make your shots a little bit more interesting...

And your suggestions on how he might do that would be...?

Read and practice a lot!! :lol:

My point was that your comment amounted to "hey try to suck less!", which isn't very helpful... if you had some more specifics on how he might improve the image or his approach to the process might be helpful.

i think your last pic was the best, good job on that one
clear.gif

Most reactions

New Topics

Back