Are You Eyeballin' Me, Boy?? C&C Please.

Jon_Are

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Shot with a Nikon D80, ISO 400, 1/100 at f10. RAW format. Lens: Nikon 18-70 f3.5. Filter: Circular polarizing.
Thanks!

Jon

Last edited:
nice! has some of the great qualities of the last post of this guy + more

i'd say this is pretty close to perfect imo

I really like this a lot. The grass looks fake but I think it works here.....this shot gives me a Cars (the movie), Cartoon type feel to it.

good job.
that grass is insane!
If i had to fault it, id say the roof in the background on the right is a little distracting. but not really.

Ya know, I didn't even pay much attention to the grass while I was shooting. It is pretty wicked looking.

id say the roof in the background on the right is a little distracting.

Roof?? What roof? :mrgreen:

Thanks for the kind comments.

Jon

Thanks, photoadder.

this shot gives me a Cars (the movie), Cartoon type feel to it.

My thoughts exactly. I think "Tow-mater" is just off camera waiting to blare his horn at the unsuspecting tractor...:lol:

Absolutely amazing photo of such an ordinary subject. The TITLE is what makes this photo, really.

What kind of PP did you use? I'd like to see the original.

[FONT=&quot]Thanks a lot, Lucky.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I shot the image in RAW, then used Photoshop Elements for the PP. Here’s what I did:[/FONT]

·[FONT=&quot]Exposure: -0.25[/FONT]
·[FONT=&quot]Recovery: 77[/FONT]
·[FONT=&quot]Fill Light: 2[/FONT]
·[FONT=&quot]Blacks: 12[/FONT]
·[FONT=&quot]Brightness: +50[/FONT]
·[FONT=&quot]Contrast: +60[/FONT]
·[FONT=&quot]Clarity: +63[/FONT]
·[FONT=&quot]Vibrance: +43[/FONT]
·[FONT=&quot]Saturation: 0[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Sharpening:[/FONT]
·[FONT=&quot]Amount: 50[/FONT]
·[FONT=&quot]Radius: 1.0[/FONT]
·[FONT=&quot]Detail: 70[/FONT]
·[FONT=&quot]Masking: 0[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I cropped it and straightened the horizon, then saved as a JPEG. That’s it.[/FONT]

Edit: Oh yeah, cloned out a couple of distractions.

Last edited:
Cute subject, but way over processed for my tastes. I find it a little hard to get by that to even comment too much further. Still, cute subject.

[FONT=&quot]I shot the image in RAW, then used Photoshop Elements for the PP[/FONT]

I just got Elements, and I am having a horrible time with RAW (NEF) files. I finally figured out how to import them into Elements, but I have to convert them to JPEG to edit them. I know it can be done, but Adobe's Help board is a labyrinth.

Any help?

Edit: got it.

Last edited:
Lucky - I highly recommend Scott Kelby's Photoshop Elements books (for whatever version you're working with). RAW ain't scary to me anymore.

Link:

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Photoshop-Elements-Digital-Photographers-Voices/dp/0321565959/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1241989242&sr=1-1]Amazon.com: The Photoshop Elements 7 Book for Digital Photographers (Voices That Matter): Scott Kelby, Matt Kloskowski: Books[/ame]

Jon

Most reactions

New Topics

Back