are you guys serious?

aaaaahhh. so, the race heats up once again. the supporters for Odin begin to speak out.....

i cant believe i even clicked on this thread.

[/endpoliticalinvolvement]

md

But we must remember that Fifi is not a true cat. He's an evil monster set out to destroy peace and happiness. True cats, such as the original Orie, are firmly against him and speak harshly of his trying to steal the cat vote with his lies.

Cats for Dogs 2004! Don't believe the lies.

Destroy peace and happiness? How dare such accusations be made. How does that smile not radiate happiness? His number one goal from the begining was to make people smile!

Fifi for 2004. Odin is so fat he gets stuck in his doggy door.

graigdavis said:
Destroy peace and happiness? How dare such accusations be made. How does that smile not radiate happiness? His number one goal from the begining was to make people smile!

Fifi for 2004. Odin is so fat he gets stuck in his doggy door.

That smile says to me "I've had waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much cat nip"

piiiiiiiiin badge!!
get your pin badges here!

Odincopy.jpg

:D

Well, the way I see it, Odin is stick his toungue out at the pulbic, as if to say "you suckers", while Fifi has such a genuine smile!

core_17 said:
Well, the way I see it, Odin is stick his toungue out at the pulbic, as if to say "you suckers", while Fifi has such a genuine smile!

No no no....it is a smile of sincerity, relaxation and genuine warmth. His head is with the people, not in the toilet water!

WAG THE VOTE, PEOPLE!

Remember a VOTE FOR ODIN is just like a VOTE FOR THE BIG O!!

And I know how the forum members feel about the big O! :wink:

terri said:
core_17 said:

No no no....it is a smile of sincerity, relaxation and genuine warmth. His head is with the people, not in the toilet water!

WAG THE VOTE, PEOPLE!

Remember a VOTE FOR ODIN is just like a VOTE FOR THE BIG O!!

And I know how the forum members feel about the big O! :wink:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
this is getting just too funny. i'm laughin my ass off every time i check in on these threads.

well folks, the race has settled into a dead heat. and if you've ever heard Fifi in heat, you know how loud it's getting. just when the supporters of one candidate land a body blow, the supporters of the other counter with a wicked series of headshots. unbelievable, folks. this veteran reporter has never seen such dedication and enthusiasm among the electorate. which way will it go? only the shadow knows... :p

(it may be time for our first public opinion poll sometime this weekend- this reporter thinks it would be to the voters' benefit to allow the stumping to continue a little before we take our first Quinnipiac sampling (when we do, make sure Odin does not miss the sampling bottle, and don't let Fifi near the litterbox for at least three hours prior))

Most reactions

New Topics

Back