are you in the 2% or 98%?

terri said:
anua said:
he he, i wonder if that means something....

BLUE:

Photogoddess
Karlee
ksmattfish
ormia
Digital Matt
Darfion
doxx
Geronimo
Tammy

RED

Osmer Toby
oriecat
AlisonS
Lumi
danalec
terri
cruzin
Artemis

YELLOW

StvShoop
aggiezach
photobug
mark vonnagy

OTHER:

BLACK: Mitica
SILVER: rangefinder
PURPLE: malachite
GREEN: me

I think it only means that you are in a class by yourself. This is wonderful! :D

So is Zach with his clear color :LOL: - that still cracks me up

I only thought of red hammer because there is a red hammer next to my computer :D :D :D

I thought of "computer", influenced by the 128 answer of the last question, and then "blue", but not a blue computer. It didn't say what kind of tool, so I didn't try to second guess it.

I just think that a hammer is a very common tool to think of, and red is a very popular color. I seriously doubt those numbers are acurate, but someone noticed the commonality and decided to have some fun.

I was thinking red hammer but im pretty sure I seen red hammer some place before this so im thinking it was influenced.

Ok...it totally didn't work for me cuz I saw the red hammer thing in another post, so...I already knew that it was supposed to make me think of that! Grrr. But I totally thought of the carrot in the other thread!

Red Spanner here (wrench if ur american) maybe I'm half weird!

wow, that's pretty interesting. i thought hammer and then orange. i didn't connect the color and the tool either though. just the fact that i thought of orange is wierd for me, it's not a color i really like or use very often.

Most reactions

Back