Are you sure this is the right train?

MarcusM

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I came across this shot from a year ago when my wife and I went to Boston. I really like this shot for some reason. I would really appreciate any feedback, negative or positive! (my wife in the shot, btw.)

CRW_4718_RJ.jpg

would have liked to see more detail of the young lady (am assuming thats the wifey). My eyes are drawn to the lights, then the sign, and lastly the wifey.

I first see the face. And the questioning look. And the fact that the photo is "animated" in so far as there is a human being in a street/urban scene. While I once came from the "all angles, all texture, all light only" point of view, also in urban photography, I feel that this particular photo benefits from the fact that there is a person to be seen. Tells more of a story to me. No matter whether that person is your wife or not. That doesn't matter so much to the "general viewer", only did it make taking a photo in the Boston Underground WITH person easier for you ;).

i enjoy this shot as well, i think its something with the lighting that appeals to me

To me it's the color. It all looks coordinated for some reason.

The white knit cap sits right in the middle of red and white areas. It works nicely.

Thanks for all the comments. I really appreciate it.

Yep, that's the ol' ball and chain:lol:

Most reactions

Back