Area 51: Found

D-Ice

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Area51.jpg

After about an hour of reserch, and looking on google maps, I found Area 51. I compared it to photos seen on tv (that I found on the net) and they are the same. Never thought I could just use google to find it....

Google Maps Photo:

TV Stock Photo:
2g.jpg

Oh and on the street level map, there is just a huge gap. Nonthing.

Wow. I thought this place was not known to be there. Way to go google!

great find :) too bad the FBI are on their way to your house right now ;)

what would make you query "alamo" and expect to get area 51? is that a codename for the secret base?

no alamo is a small town right outside of area 51.

huh cool... but you know I expected to see a photo of an alien here :(

That's it now, the CIA have you IP and ISP info and will come and get you!!!!

ugh oh....no more google!!! thanks to you, the government and whatever is going to buy and dismantle google maps :( lol haha I wonder if you can find it on mapquest.com haha

good job. is this by any chance real time type maps or they just a picture where it's the same all the time? if it's the same all the time it's probably all fine since you can't tell whatswhat.

Haha, my cousin was in the military and did alot of top secret projects and what not. When we asked about Area 51 all we got was, "Area 51? No such thing... it's all a cover up for Area 52." haha.

He did 10 black world pojects (top secret, extremely classified government projects) and so far only 2 of them I believe were released and he can talk about them. One is the B2 bomber. And the other I believe was the F117 Stealth Fighter. He has flown in both of 'em =D.

Way cool Ghoste :)

Ask him how they named it Area 51/52 ;) I want to see if he has a witty answer for that too.

Most reactions

Back