I just got an electric shock off the dog! :shock: I'm wearing a polyester jumper, the nice fluffy kind that attracts cat hairs like a magnet and refuses to let go of them. I bent down to stroke Pickles and got a slight zap. I did it again a few minutes later and I got a sharp pain in my fingers at the same time as I heard a *crack*. Ouch. :cry: I know some people can charge up electricity so they are prone to this sort of thing. My mum for instance can get a shock every time she shuts the car door during the summer. Anyone here like that?