Arizona Meetup?

Victoria is right, it's the café au lait while the latte is about 75/25 and the 75 is coffee.

But don't you ask for a latte while in Italy or you're getting a glass of milk. ;) Ask for cafe latte.

I could have sworn I saw the address for this posted but now I can't find it. Would someone help the feeble-minded?

Hey, folks, it's TOMORROW .... charges his camera batteries... puts a blue rose in has lapel ...

Yippeeee!!!!

Alright folks, I hope you like Sumatran coffee. It's my fave from the beans we have there. I'll also have Decaf French Roast and one of the flavored coffees (I currently carry Creme Brulee, Chocolate Strawberry and Caramel Pecan). Plus our famous iced coffee made from Mexican Altura beans.

Can hardly wait y'all..............................

Sumatran!!!!! Yipppeeee....

When I lived in Philadelphia, a place called Bucks County Coffee Growers had a T-shirt which read : "Death Before Decaf"

(Mitica, I checked your website. Have you played with the Bach Choir? Or at All Saints' Church? My wife swears she knows your name. I guess I could ask you tomorrow....)

I thought it was one blue shoe on the lapel??

I thought it was one blue shoe on the lapel??

.... thinks the rest of the clientelle are going to wonder about the very strangely dressed bunch of people with cameras ...

(Mitica, I checked your website. Have you played with the Bach Choir? Or at All Saints' Church? My wife swears she knows your name. I guess I could ask you tomorrow....)

Yes I have. At All Saints.

Most reactions

Back