Arizona Meetup?

A big huge thank you to Dimitri for hosting the TPF AZ meet up! :hail: It was a blast to meet everyone.

Get ready for our first outing on Saturday August 9th when he head to Jerome for the day!

You're all welcome!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

So sorry I can't come with y'all on Aug. 9, I'll be in Wyoming doing my yearly music fest. But can't wait to see you all at the end of August, with the pictures taken in Jerome.

Here's my snapshot for the day:

AZTPFInaugural.jpg

Christina (MissMia), Dimitri (mitica100), and me!

We didn't think quickly enough to get a group shot before anyone left :er:

It was great meeting everyone, and I'm really looking forward to Jerome and all the other great things we have planned!

Hey everyone! It was wonderful to meet you all. I'd like to thank Christina for organizing the gathering ... I'd like to thank Dimitri for hosting ... I'd like to thank my mother and father .... my director ... oops ... sorry ... carried away.

looking forward to Aug 9.

Ian

Here's my snapshot for the day:

AZTPFInaugural.jpg

Christina (MissMia), Dimitri (mitica100), and me!
I like the crop! Was that taken with flash or available light? If it was flash, it was quite nicely done so as not to have harsh shadows.

It was fun. Dimitri was a great host and there were wall-to-wall good people. After that iced coffee, though, my tremors were registering a 2.8 on the Richter scale.

Sorta fill flash- there was a big window off to our left. I think it was funny that the least experienced photographer there was the one setting up the shot.

It was fun. Dimitri was a great host and there were wall-to-wall good people. After that iced coffee, though, my tremors were registering a 2.8 on the Richter scale.

:lol::lol::lol:

You have been warned! :greenpbl:

"You have been warned!"

yyyesssss I knowwwww.....

Seriously, I loved it.

Was that an f 2.8?

Sorta fill flash- there was a big window off to our left. I think it was funny that the least experienced photographer there was the one setting up the shot.
Ah, but experienced enough!

It's interesting, that it almost appears that you have desaturated the background. I'm guessing that you didn't, and that Dimitri's shop has a neutral wall with monochrome prints hanging, but boy, it sure emphasizes the skin tones of you three. Really cool.

Thanks for the info.

Great photo.

Ah, but experienced enough!

It's interesting, that it almost appears that you have desaturated the background. I'm guessing that you didn't, and that Dimitri's shop has a neutral wall with monochrome prints hanging, but boy, it sure emphasizes the skin tones of you three. Really cool.

Thanks for the info.

Great photo.

Wow, you're right about the background emphasizing us... Erm, I mean, I totally meant to do that :p

Very pleasant meet today, excellent iced coffee and photo talk. Can't wait to see you all again, I liked everyone very much. The discussion was interesting to say the least and I think future meetings will benefit all. Thanks again for the great time.

2662599241_1c7ba57731_o.jpg

2662599183_4ceee6d3fb_o.jpg

2663423734_6298cfe1a9_o.jpg

2662598995_b34ff150d2_o.jpg

... stares through the porthole back at bigalbest ... :)

I came home psyched ... and read an article I have on sharpening ... boy, why hadn't I tried that before?

Most reactions

Back