Arizona Wildflower Meetup?

Double H: I'll check and see what's going on that Friday maybe we could meet somewhere.

Yea, let me know. I was thinking of driving up to Sedona very early, perhaps before sunrise. But I also read about the botanical gardens outside of Phoenix, so *shrug* I dunno, what do you recommend? I just ordered this gem so I am excited to use it out there on some of the scenery.

Several shots on your flikr account are what I'm looking for.

Yea, let me know. I was thinking of driving up to Sedona very early, perhaps before sunrise. But I also read about the botanical gardens outside of Phoenix, so *shrug* I dunno, what do you recommend? I just ordered this gem so I am excited to use it out there on some of the scenery.

Several shots on your flikr account are what I'm looking for.

Most of the shots on my flickr account were shot up here in Cave Creek. Sedona is gorgeous. I have several shots from there, but with the old P&S. I have a client conf call for next Friday, but if I can reschedule, we could meet up.

PM'ing you with contact details.

For everyone else in AZ, I'm going to go out photographing the next several weekends. Please let me know if you are interested in meeting up.

Thats funny you posted this, I was just talking to my wife today about how I can't wait to get back to AZ for the wildflowers. I've got some killer spots out by Queen Valley.

By dsrphotography

Thats funny you posted this, I was just talking to my wife today about how I can't wait to get back to AZ for the wildflowers. I've got some killer spots out by Queen Valley.

Most reactions

Back