Around Dallas Photos

Huminaboz

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Went around the downtown Dallas area, took some pictures, had some fun. Got alot more ideas after looking at the pictures, I'll have to go back again. So here's some of them:

I like the perspective on this one:
depositquarters.jpg

This is a street in downtown Dallas:
downtownstreets.jpg

If you've ever seen the Dallas skyline, this is from inside that giant microphone lookin building:
IMG_5091.jpg

I'm a big fan of driving pictures with lights. This was taken with a low shutter speed:
DSCN2761.jpg

Nice shots. Number 3 is my favorite. Haha, when I look at #2, I feel like I'm gonna fall over, cuz of the angle of the buildings :p
Good job, keep it up!

Yay! A Dallaseniote! Hi! Nice shots. I like the third and fourth one. Oh, and what a great way to describe reunion tower! I so laughed when I read that!

karissa said:
Yay! A Dallaseniote! Hi! Nice shots. I like the third and fourth one. Oh, and what a great way to describe reunion tower! I so laughed when I read that!

Heh, but that's what it is! It's a giant microphone. The city planners were probably expecting giant intergalactic rockstars to visit and wanted to be able to accomodate them while not giving off the impression that they were terribly insane.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back