Photos NOT OK to edit
I went a little photoshop happy. :)

edinburghnew.jpg

edinburghnew2.jpg

edinburghnew3.jpg

edinburghnew4.jpg

edinburghnew5.jpg

edinburghnew6.jpg

1 and 4 are my favorite. You did a nice job capturing the "feel" of your city, which I think is a great accomplishment. Good job.

Very nice! A beautiful city and you have captured it well.

And I am all taken in by the wide angle photo of the castle and ramparts (i.e. the last), which does not say I didn't like the others, too. Only do I like that one best! :D But it feels tilted ... is it? Like everyone's got to fall off on the left. Or are the ramparts this inclined (I no longer remember).

Nice play with the partial desaturation. Personally, I am not that big a fan of vignetting, but that is just me...

I'm glad you did, they look great. That type of effect works great on these shots.

I love 1, 4 and 6. They show the feel of the city well. I passed through Edinburgh on a coach many years ago. It looked amazing and I just wish I'd had time to explore. It's an amazing city seems very laid back and relaxed. Maybe one day I'll get to go there and explore.

i love edinburgh and i love these shots. i really appreciate you taking the road less traveled and desaturating instead of trying to over saturate your colors to the point where they look almost neon. i wish i could go back to scotland!

Most reactions

Back