Around Greenpoint C&C

Nice urban shots. I like #4.

Somedays you just don't get much comments in the forums.

If you like urban photography, check out this forum: Urban Life & Travel over at POTN. It's a Canon Forum.

The first looks like you were still a bit afraid to be out in the streets taking photos of strangers. So you were happy, this person was busy doing something else, with the hood up. Which means, the person couldn't see you, and in consequence we now can't see the person.

Things have then changed to the "more courageous" when you took 3. You had gained some confidence, and if they had seen you, well... ok. Which means: we get to see faces here, too! And that is good and makes the photo more interesting. As does the little scene you captured, makes you wonder if they're only sharing a smoke or if there's more into it all. The division of the photo into two very different scenes by the white wall on the left doesn't help, but ... hmmm. Well.

I like the condension of the scene in 2, something a telephoto lens can produce, which makes the hustle and bustle look even busier than it might have been.

Schmook's is a nice name, but all in all that photo speaks a lot less than 3 does, for example.

The squirrel is, of course, super-cute and sharpness on its eyes is PERfect! Well done there, though it somehow seems to be the "find-the-photo-that-doesn't-belong-here"-picture... ;)

the lady in the first picture was the first person Isaw when I got out of my house so I had to "shoot" her lol. And the guys in 3 before I took the shot were looking at me and probably thinking "what is that white thing on his camera?". lol but then they looked away and continued doing what they were doing. Going out to shoot today in the afternoon. I'll be back with better ones :D

Edit: thanks for the comment :p

Most reactions

New Topics

Back