4 Max niebour's chesse hound hehehe
WebsizeCTBest2005-05-23-04-01-00JPEG.jpg

5 sunset
WebsizeCTBest2005-05-17-08-05-17JPEG.jpg

6 Blossums
WebsizeCTBest2005-05-17-02-56-21JPEG.jpg

7 my guard dog!!
WebsizeCTBest2005-05-11-20-16-19JPEG.jpg

Your "guard dog" and your "niece waiting for fries" are the best, in my opinion. I so like how you managed to make her eyes shine... or how you realised they were shining that much in the given light and took this wonderful photo!
And, of course, I like your "guard dog" :D Not only because DOF and focus and colours and his position on the wall..... but yes, well, mostly because of all that.

the shot of your niece is just wonderful...has she seen it?? that is one to frame...
her eyes are beautiful......and her expression is just absorbed....i cant tell if she is 12 or 23..you can see her as young...or as a bit older.....great shot!

Excellent photos Raymond. All are very well done. I agree with everyone else. The shot of your niece is great. Also love the guard dog, and the real dog.

aprilraven .. my niece is 10, and she only has seen this on the back of the D70., but she does like to model, and run!! she is the fastest in Niagara!!

AudioInjectedSoul I had 3 young greys outside my sliding window off my kitchen, and they were quite calm and confident when I walked onto the deck and shot away!

Thanks Cruzin and Chiller!

great thread! i like them all but im sure you know by now that your neice's pic and the dog shot are very well done...im just recapping for ya! :mrgreen: thanks for sharing! :thumbup:

I agree with LaFoto :) "guard dog" and "waiting for fries" are great :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back