no1309.jpg

no1314.jpg

no2764.jpg

no2770.jpg

no3013.jpg

no3246.jpg

no3272.jpg

no3276.jpg

That is about it for my Louisiana stuff for now. I should really start taking care of some other stuff I have to do.

Eric

No way! You are not allowed to stop. Your photos are great! Amazing.
Do you ever take bad photos? Please just post one bad photo so I can laugh at you - and then return you to God status.

I submit work for a paper company that produces calendars. They produce about two dozen calendars a year and has been a great source of income. Photography is a hobby first and business second. Once a year my check from the company pays for a vacation, or camera gear :) On top of that I do freelance work for several aviation magazines. After this trip I feel I should get into the travel photography and articles more.

Eric

AIRIC said:
Someone stop me!

Oh, NOOOOOO!

(Though I do see how life can be demanding you also give other things than photos your attention. Dang... too bad, isn't it?)

Since I'm running out of words to describe what your photos do to me, this must speak in my stead:
g040.gif

blah blah blah and once again... wonderful... :p:p my keybord's letters got washed out now especially on WONDERFUL letters... :p

Holy Cow Airic. I am way behind here. I have been trying to catch up on the posts I missed.. I almost kicked myself for not seeing this one. All of these are amazing. Every one of them. Great work.

Thanks everyone. I know I have hit TPF hard this week with lots of images and it has been hard to keep track of everyone who seems to be posting alot the last few days.

Eric

Most reactions

New Topics

Back