Around St. Michaels

Jackie

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi, I'm JonMikal's daughter. Dad's forcing me into photography :lmao: j/k. I bought a new camera and tried it out yesterday. Hope you like them. I love gulls.

50409737-L.jpg

50409736-L.jpg

Hi Jackie, and welcome to ThePhotoForum. Soon all the family will be members, right?
And no one needs any more instructions into how to photograph well any more. And it does not look like you have been forced in any manner! ;) It is either hereditary to every family member (even through marriage ... erm ... :scratch: ) or it is just natural talent - or you have had a very good teacher in your dad!?!?

It cannot only be the new camera!

very crisp and clear Jacquelyn. i had no idea that camera zoomed so well. now you need to post your goose shots. :thumbup:

Oh gosh... it's a mafia... Jon is perfect, scoob is getting better and better with every single shot, and now you! hey it's not fair! i want to take good pictures too!!!! ;P

Welcome to the JMTPF...I mean the Photo Forum. These shots are very sharp and well exposed, what camera did you get? Looking forward to seeing more shots.

Cheers,

Eric

cool shots!!! the first is my favorite i like how the birds are all lined up!!

Thank you everybody for your comments!
Airic, I have a Sony DSC-H1 and I love it.

Whats up Scoob...i'm coming home tomorrow! I love you! :hug::

Jackie said:
Thank you everybody for your comments!
Airic, I have a Sony DSC-H1 and I love it.

Whats up Scoob...i'm coming home tomorrow! I love you! :hug::

How come my sister only says that like, once in a blue moon? lol, be grateful Scoob :p

Most reactions

Back