Around the corner - CC appreciated

Spidy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
#1 This is the one I like the best and would appreciate CC on. Thanks for looking ...

IMG_5315b.jpg

IMG_5317b.jpg

IMG_5316b.jpg

#4 This one I know isn't very good, but I was chasing it with my camera and wasn't expecting to get anything. Just thought I would add to make it interesting.

IMG_5347b.jpg

A good start, and some good potential here.

I would suggest either minimizing or maximizing aperture, so you get all or little of the railroad tracks. Also, try crouching down and gettin a viewpoint of maybe 2-3 feet above the tracks, and set the EV at about -1... -2... or thereabouts. (I like my pictures dark and moody when there isn't much of a subject.)

But I think with some PP there is lots of potential!

A good start, and some good potential here.

I would suggest either minimizing or maximizing aperture, so you get all or little of the railroad tracks. Also, try crouching down and gettin a viewpoint of maybe 2-3 feet above the tracks, and set the EV at about -1... -2... or thereabouts. (I like my pictures dark and moody when there isn't much of a subject.)

But I think with some PP there is lots of potential!

Thank you for the comments. I will have to try different focal points in my next outing. Appreciate your comments and looking ... thanks!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back