Around the garden!

Rob

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.ukphotographs.com
The weather here in London has been pretty good lately, and I've finally torn myself away from the golf club!

Here's a couple of snaps from the garden taken with the trusty F3 and a Nikkor 20mm f2.8 and Nikkor 105mm f1.8.

Hope you enjoy!

Rob

bee.jpg

fern.jpg

rose.jpg

foxglove.jpg

tina.jpg

Oooohh.... waaaa. pretty colours.
Purple one is my favourite, I just love how the whole photo is filled with it! The fern thing is also really cool and elegant imo. Like it's doing a dance in the breeze. And the first one looks really weird. Like it's see through. Weird but very cool.
And that cat looks angrryyyy.
Great pics once again rob!

Cats are fickle and Tina doesn't like having her picture taken much.

Here'a slightly less annoyed picture:

tina2.jpg

Hey, that selective colour on her eyes - in themselves differently coloured because the sun shines into the far one and not into the near one - is a cool effect on Tina's picture!

My cat Mia sometimes doesn't her picture to be taken, while at other times she thinks she has to run right into the lens... bong!

photo gal said:
What are those purple flowers?? They are gorgeous!!! Very nice photos, love your cat, you can see so much personality in her! : )

They are foxgloves - they're quite difficult to grow, but once they're going they get everywhere. Bees love them.

I'll post some more pics bee ones later.

Tina must be the most photographed cat ever, as she's around pretty much all of the ukphotographs crew who are in London and belongs to my mum (a photographer). It's rare to get a picture of her being normal though - she's mad.

Thanks for the kind comments all.

Rob

Most reactions

New Topics

Back