...around the house

Discussion in 'General Gallery' started by Haasim Mahanaim, Jul 9, 2004.

1. Haasim Mahanaim

Haasim Mahanaim TPF Noob!

These are the first pics I took with my Maxxus 7000. (before the wedding pics shown in the other thread)

I had to use a cheap scanner in order to digitize them, so the image quality isn't totally accurate.

These's two are my favorites: (I'm not really obsessed with bears, but I felt like photographing something cute and fuzzy. And I refuse to get near any REAL animals, domesticated or otherwise.)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

But these pics didn't turn out to well. Thenagain, even if these pics were properly exposed, I'm not sure if composition is interesting enough. (even though I spent 30 minutes meticulously arranging the fruit)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. LaFoto

LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff Member Supporting Member

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    Your play with shapes isn't too bad in the last couple of pictures. Of the last three, the first appeals to me most because the shadows on the bars in the background are strongest (adding something like a shape). So there are the round apples on the foreground and the long, cylindric bars... good idea!

Of the teddy bears: too much foreground in the second. But cropping a photos is the easiest way of post-processing. And should be done here and there.
    If it weren't for the foreground, I'd much prefer No.2 of the TeddyBear Pics to the first. The idea of letting Teddy in No. 1 "look out of the window with a dreamy expression on his face" is not bad. But I'd have placed him differently, with less window frame in the background.

3. jadin

jadin The Mad Hatter

I agree with LaFoto, the first fruit pic is the best.