around the park

kalmkidd

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
boring sunny day turned out nice took my daughter to the water from and brought my point and shoot FujiFilm Finepix s700

the sun sucked but it ryd to use it to my advatage

Picture079-1.jpg

Picture063.jpg

Picture054.jpg

beautiful colors

The last is SERIOUSLY underexposed, but you have long seen that, too, I am sure.

The middle one of your daughter is nice, though still wanting in the area of composition. If you place someone at something as vertical and long as a tree, I would always suggest you go for a vertical framing, too. That would have enabled you to also include your daughter's legs and feet into the frame, and it would have excluded some of the (unnecessary) background to her left and right. If the autumn colours are meant to be part of the photo, it would help to place her on the side and only include what is ... say on the right of the tree, excluding the trashcan, for example (this is still me thinking of this same photo framed vertically).

Did your daughter take the first? Is it you? If that is the case then congrats to the young, budding photographer, and she will be forgiven all the compositional flaws.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back