Around Town and the Backyard

Discussion in 'General Gallery' started by slickhare, Feb 11, 2006.

1. slickhare

slickhare TPF Noob!

here are some pics i took in the car and around town and in my backyard. i'll post some more late but for now:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

btw, the date tags are wrong :lmao:

2. LaFoto

LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff Member Supporting Member

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    As to the date tags: I'd suggest you switch those off, anyway. They are quite distracting.

And haven't we all taken photos when driving (or being held up, much rather, or so I hope! *admonishing finger here* [which is pure hypocrisy, ehem]) at one point in time? I have, and still do sometimes. So I also have pics resembling your last one, only do mine not sport so much oncoming traffic in MY LANE!!!! :shock: ;) At least this is what it looks like... but then I begin to think they all do have their steering wheels on the right side, which is left? Erm... :scratch:

I like the abstract character of the white house with the flat roof and the light with the blue sky!

• Like Like x 1
  3. slickhare

slickhare TPF Noob!

ya i figured out how to take the tags off. but you cant do it post-picture taking without cropping :meh: the next set i'm going to post later doens't have the tags.

and as for the one on the road, it's an optical illusion, kinda accidental but it turned out well i guess. :D

thanks for the comment!

4. slickhare

slickhare TPF Noob!

bump