Arrr What be ye Pirate name?

lostprophet

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
http://www.piratequiz.com

Mines Black Davy Rackham

My pirate name is Dirty Anne Kidd (how boring is that?! Sheesh, and there was even a question about penguins!!)

Part of the description that went with it: "Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr! "

Captain Tom Kidd

hmm ... so i am your captain then :p

Dread Pirate Kidd :D

Like the famous Dread Pirate Roberts, you have a keen head for how to make a profit. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!

(OOHHH Dread Pirate Roberts from Princess Bride. SWEET!!!)

Bloody Anne Cash
:D Every pirate lives for something different. For some, it's the open sea. For others (the masochists), it's the food. For you, it's definitely the fighting. You're musical, and you've got a certain style if not flair. You'll do just fine. Arr! :lol:

Your Pirate Name is:

Bloody William Kidd

Every pirate lives for something different. For some, it's the open sea. For others (the masochists), it's the food. For you, it's definitely the fighting. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr

(Lots of Kidd's here. Inbreeding.......?)

hmm, seems i am the only captain ... :D

Your pirate name is:
Mad Jack Kidd
flag.gif

Every pirate is a little bit crazy. You, though, are more than just a little bit. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!

Ehmmm, yes, well, I, eh....

pascal

Dirty Tom Rackham

Most reactions

Back