Art Exhibit

darkmatter

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'd like to give street photography a try.
This shot was taken on the street of Florence, Italy

Camera: Nikon D80
Exposure: 0.006 sec (1/160) Aperture: f/5.6 Focal Length: 20 mm ISO Speed: 400 Exposure Bias: -2/3 EV
RAW, Photoshopped for BW conversion.

1565183566_ba0aab5a06_o.jpg

this doesnt work for me.. if youre relying on the color to "make" this picture, then its not a strong picture to begin with. also the pictures on the ground dont really compliment anything else in the photo; but i guess it was hard trying to incorporate the people and the paintings into one shot.

First while your avatar is really cool , its also distracting.. Can't win huh lol..
Now the pic, I'm not a fan of selective color , but I like this !! I think what disturbs me with the pic is the angle... Other than that , its a cool representation of a street Scene !

I agree with the comment about the angle. Its a bit too much... Something else quite working either. I get the concept of the picture though. I wish there were more passers-by that were looking at it at the time of the picture. I think that would have helped the selective color work better. Unfortunately, in a setting like this, it is something hard to control. Maybe you could have also gotten the street vendor in the shot as well. It would have added a very good connection. I think what this photo might be lacking is enough emotion. This shot has some great potential to pull some emotion out of it.

selective color is cheezy

:er: Great constructive criticism.... Are you working on your post count or something?

Most reactions

Back