Art Museum shots from today...

axom

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Went to the Philadelphia Art Museum today and snapped a couple shots.

meditate_filtered.jpg

indianstatue_filtered.jpg

buddha_filtered.jpg

Nice. I think I know that room. I've definitely seen that statue of the elephant before. Did you check out the Dalí exhibit? I'm going on Friday.

PS: If you're interested check out the Philadelphia thread in the Photo Locations section of the site. A few of us are thinking of organizing a little Philly meetup sometime in the future. ;)

Unimaxium said:
Nice. I think I know that room. I've definitely seen that statue of the elephant before. Did you check out the Dalí exhibit? I'm going on Friday.

PS: If you're interested check out the Philadelphia thread in the Photo Locations section of the site. A few of us are thinking of organizing a little Philly meetup sometime in the future. ;)

We wanted to check out the Dali exhibit but it was packed and we didnt have $20 to spend on it, but hopefully soon. I was actually just checking out the Philadelphia thread and was gonna post something. Ill keep an eye on it to see what you guys come up with. I live roughly 30 minutes outside the city but I would be down for a meetup sometime. :)

Very nice. I love sculptures and statues of the Buddha.
I've got a ton of shots I took at the Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art in Kansas City. These were some of my favs (click any of them to go to the rest of the gallery....of the galleries (bad pun).

Oooh!!! I'm so jealous!!! My boyfriend and I were supposed to go to that museum when we were in Philly in November, but our trip had to be cut short, unfortunately :(...and we didn't have the time.

Most reactions

Back