ART

Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
your thoughts and critiques are appreciated, thank you!!

31204026785_f35dbf33ff_c.jpg

Not entirely sure what to say and honestly I am a little typed out as I am going to bed, but overall I woild say not a bsd concept, but needs a bit better execution. Im sure others will chime in with soecifics, if not ill come back to it in the morning

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk

I like it. I like the concept and the funky angle and the dof. Your focus point seems a tiny bit off as her face is just slightly soft. I do like that the sign is just slightly oof. My only other critique is the crop seems a bit skinny but not sure if you were cropping out distractions...

Interesting composition. Personal opinion but I think the crop works for this. As others have pointed out the focus is a little off, would have preferred either the face in focus or the sign, or an increase in DOF to get both. Curious, did you by chance try this in B&W?

Good enough idea, attractive model, fun sign. I like the very tall, narrow aspect ratio of the shot. The lens used seems to tend toward doble-line bokeh, as seen in the weird "outlining" of the letters in the ART sign, so that kind of either adds to the shot or detracts, depending on one's ideas about how an out of focus element ought to be rendered. This would lwork pretty well as part of a series of her, or of her in the neighborhood, and has a sort of editorial fashion-y feel to it.

Most reactions

Back