www.agphotoart.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
more of the self portraits taken last night

time_for_their_close_ups_by_agompert.jpg

more_by_agompert.jpg

bewbies_by_agompert.jpg

soft_legs_by_agompert.jpg

The first one is not really to my taste as a photo, but seems too soft overall and I think would be stronger if, say, the ring were in sharp focus.

The second one works very well, although *might* be better with a slightly darker exposure.

The third one again too soft, you needed to focus on the eyes. Which is very hard for a self-portrait, I know. Compositionally and regards the pose, I think I prefer it cropped just above the hand. I think the look on your face is great here.

The fourth one - I love the idea, the composition (though maybe better without so much white space on the left), and the blurring away from the top. Nice work.

I haven't tried self-portraits of this kind, but if you can it might help to close down the aperture where you need to nail the focus more; it gives you a bit more scope to be slightly out and get away with it.

i like the last one the best, i feel it should be shifted a little more right, and maybe show more of your legs, like a inch lower...

number 3 isnt bad, but your face should be in focus...but hey, its good for a self portrait, expecially if you held the camera

2, isnt bad, but should be lower, and darker

1 is a fine picture i think, but i just dont care for it

i also like the last one the best...i like the high-key treatment...i love the DOF...
i think it is a very sexy implied shot. the focus area is spot on, and there are so many nice curves and lines here.

i also think the BW one of your breast has some very nice curves and lines to it, but i agree with iolair that the high-key feeling on this one isnt working for me. i feel that it would be improved with much richer darks, and a bit more contrast.

well done all around!

I think your "look" with your glasses on, really sets this apart from other nudes I have seen. I thought this from your other posted nude yesterday.
I think #3 would be an awesome shot if your eyes/glasses were in focus. I think you are a very brave person to be able to do this with such confidence.

I really like 2 and 4 a lot. They shot the most artistic nude subject matter you were trying to get across. 1 and 3 I don't get they same feeling from. I think you should work on expressing more of 2 and 4. I think you hit those on the spot. Now just make them better. Play with lighting, depth of field. All sorts of neat things your mind thinks. Good job!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back