artistic nude

the pose -hands up- is rather odd as though the man with a pistol is in front of u and u get scary......it is all well said, since it is like a self portrait, the specs can be bearable, otherwise without that the only body wud have made a nice ''nude'',,,,also i felt u looking like ready for examination by a doctor?...already commented above.
ALL PRAISE for ur efforts.

the body is too beautiful and no sensuous or erotica is felt. thanks for [email protected]

Damn brave ! I certainly could not do it. Drive on :thumbup:

Alas,... My only bravery is in my ability to photoshop. Which is why I look so uncomfortable, because I am. To pugs, you 've look far too into the photo. I know it's crazy, but normally when I do a shoot with myself, it's hard for me to play the photographer and the model at the same time. so sometime in the 10 seconds I have to set the camera's self timer and place myself, all logic goes out the window and I just do the first thing that comes to mind, and... in this case it was a ballet stance. the arms are cut, because again, I can't see myself in the framing of the camera when I'm the one posing, and though I could have put a bit more effort behind it to capture what you all suggested, I simply loved the image itself. with all my inperfections, and all IT'S imperfections, it seemed we matched.

If you have a hard time posing in ten seconds I recommend getting a remote. I bought one for my D60, Its tiny and its a wireless remote that only cost me about 20 bucks if that. You should look into it.

I really like the photo you posted, I do think the over exposure works here... keep up the great work and don't be afraid to share more!

I may have to one day :)

Alas,... My only bravery is in my ability to photoshop. Which is why I look so uncomfortable, because I am. To pugs, you 've look far too into the photo. I know it's crazy, but normally when I do a shoot with myself, it's hard for me to play the photographer and the model at the same time. so sometime in the 10 seconds I have to set the camera's self timer and place myself, all logic goes out the window and I just do the first thing that comes to mind, and... in this case it was a ballet stance. the arms are cut, because again, I can't see myself in the framing of the camera when I'm the one posing, and though I could have put a bit more effort behind it to capture what you all suggested, I simply loved the image itself. with all my inperfections, and all IT'S imperfections, it seemed we matched.

If you have a hard time posing in ten seconds I recommend getting a remote. I bought one for my D60, Its tiny and its a wireless remote that only cost me about 20 bucks if that. You should look into it.

I really like the photo you posted, I do think the over exposure works here... keep up the great work and don't be afraid to share more!

I may have to one day :)

i had one, but my son got a hold of it and slobbered into the lens. shorted it out the first day I got it. LOL

Most reactions

New Topics

Back