Artistic nudes **Contains Nudity - NOT WORKSAFE**

df3photo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.df3photo.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
These are photos I took acouple years ago. They where shot with IR film, I had a friend helping me develope them and she forgot to watch the clock... so she developed too long and as a result of that the negs where almost clear... so after that i rolled the film up and put it back into a film canaster and put it away for awhile thinking one day I may put in some time to see if i can get anything out of them... i scanned acouple recently and added some color. let me know what you think.
inferred_walking1color.jpg

inferred_stand.jpg

the first is my favorite of the 2, there may be more scannable on the neg i may playwith one day...
thanks

i really like the feel to these. i dont know what it is about them

they have a really old time feel.

I'll go first then ha ha.

Honestly, I really like where you were going with these but I think you lost a lot in the murky-ness and comp of these photos. I am not sure if you are trying to make her the focal point or if you are trying to blend her in as part of the scenery.

Maybe you should try this with either more lighting or different filters. Like I said, I think you're on an interesting track here but these particular images just don't do it for me. Keep trying though and let us see what else you can come up with!

Thanks to both!
I was shooting the nude (which was the focal point), but I kindof liked the mystery and shyness of these. like i said originally the negitives where overprocessed and now I am kinda trying to salvage them and tend to shoot more similar works.
I know the crop and composition in the first is unusual but for some reason I like it and the fact that she kinda blends in to both...
thanks!

i also like both, but lean towards the last. the negative space works.
the 'murky' look works for me.

Thanks! I like the shading in the first, most of that one was luck, I did want her in the natural light comming threw the trees the second was more thought out asfar as cover up and all that goes. the "murkeyness" at the bottom of the second I belive stems from it being IR film and using my Eos3 that counts the film frames with alittle laser or something at the bottom... all the pics had that across the bottom of the frames... anyone know how to prevent that in an eos3?

sounds like she delibrately left them in too long, after changing her mind about the decision to pose nude.

fickle females. (yes, all of them are)

Most reactions

Back