Artsy or hideous??

kcirtap

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So most of you have probably seen my attempts at beginners photography. This is my attempt at doing something out of the ordinary with my bathroom faucet. Obviously I messed around with photoshop trying to figure out how to do stuff and this was my result. I kinda thought it was cool for some reason..but would it be considered art at all or is it just..crap lol

faucet.jpg

I wouldn't call it 'hideous' or 'crap', however it's not to my taste. The idea is good, and the overall execution isn't bad, but the post, IMO, is rather overdone.

I see what your trying to do, im not going to comment on whether or not its art because everyone has their own view of what is art and what is not. I'm not saying its bad either. The only thing i would recommend would be to fix the whites a little. The water drops at the bottom of the frame are hardly visible and in my opinion if you could see those a little better it might improve the shot.

Not to my taste, either. It may have potential, but it's way overdone...

Thank you for the comments. I know it's way over done but a part of me thinks it's cool for some reason but most of me thinks it's hideous. Just trying to see if anyone had even a glimpse of the part that it isn't that bad. But thanks for replying!

Have you considered a portrait orientation? The tap and water droplets are the subject and the remainder of the faucet is superfluous.

Though the concept is good, the processing is not to my liking either.

Just my 2¢

it hurts my eyes....can you darken the sink a lil bit...just tell everyone it was dirty that day and you didtn feel like cleaning it

Most reactions

New Topics

Back