Arty makes a grand!!!!!!!!!

WAY TO GO ARTY!!!!!!! This place wouldn't be the same without ya!!! :) :smileys: :smileys: :smileys: :headbang: :headbang: :band: :bounce: :flower: :Joker: :king:

One post to go! You can do it. :D

Congrats Arty!
party.gif

Oki, number 1000, and im gonna pull a McDowdy.

Santino:
A great mate to have in the TPF and someone I can always rely on and count on to be there and to give me good honest advice!

Core:
A great person that makes me feel great and is just always happy, helps you to look on the bright side of life *whistles*

McDowdy:
What can be said more than just the king himself? friends with everyone, and the man to the ladies, what alot of us men strive for.

Chase:
The king pin.
The bee's knee's.
The big cheese.
Man upstairs.
And all the other sayings that just mean he is the man that created this forum, and who can take it away again.
Great work chase, good man!

Niki:
Although your very new, youve managed to make yourself part of the group and I for one am proud you are one of the group.

Orie Cat:
Although I dont think you know me to well, you avatar always inspires me and you manage to have this air like you are some kind of special muse, so im glad your always around.

Mentos:
What can be said about mentos but that she is the best at everything, always makes me feel good.
You have a beautiful smile, and beautiful brain, keep up the great work and always say hello if yah can :D

Hobbes:
All I can say is dude, thats an odd name, and you always seem to come up with the right answers to whatever...good man.

Digital matt:
Ive always had a deep fear you dislike me, but thats me being paranoid I think.
Always know the answers (like hobbes) and always willing to lend a hand, the forum wouldnt be the forum without you.

Scurra:
A great guy to chat to, always nice, and always cool...and he listens to me!
If everyone was like him, we would all have a great time!

The rest of yah
Like matt says, if I missed you out, dont mean I wasnt thinking of adding you...but more that its close to midnight...and im quickly running out of colours.

This is my 1000 posts...and I hope I get a good title now!

haha cool thnx for the mention Arty, and congrats on the big 1000.... roll on 2000 :)

Congratulations Arty!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back