As cunning as a fox who's just been appointed Professor of Cunning at Oxford Uni

lostprophet

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Canon EOS 1D mkII + 70-200mm 2.8 IS L
1/500th
F5.6
ISO 400
and shot into the Sun, what was I thinking?:lol:

CLICK THE IMAGE YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO

:wink: ;)

Yes. He knows.
We can see that! :D

What can I say Andy!
You are the best!
Simply the best!

How far have your plans of coming to see me again advanced, by the way??? "You know you want to"! :greenpbl:

Another killer fox shot, with lovely 'in the wild' background. And a title that makes me giggle.

Look, I've been to Reading and I never saw the amount of foxes you shoot. Wait a minute, There were foxes.......and I remember some hounds......Oh ####, it was the Foxes & Hounds Pub. Now it's completely unclear to me.

The lighting and DOF is spot on. Looks as if he's giving you a wink.

I don't know about the winking it looks more like he's giving you the evil eye. :)

Nice job LP

Another killer fox shot, with lovely 'in the wild' background. And a title that makes me giggle.

cheers

Great pic :) Sorta looks like he/she's winking at you lol

I think he was ;)

Look, I've been to Reading and I never saw the amount of foxes you shoot. Wait a minute, There were foxes.......and I remember some hounds......Oh ####, it was the Foxes & Hounds Pub. Now it's completely unclear to me.

The lighting and DOF is spot on. Looks as if he's giving you a wink.

You've been to Reading??!!?? I feel for you, I honestly do. You do realise you will never get rid of that stigma don't you?

cheers ;-)

I don't know about the winking it looks more like he's giving you the evil eye. :)

Nice job LP

No evil eyes from nature towards me for I am at one with nature, bit like Ace Ventura really. Allllll Riiiggghhtty then!

cheers

You've been to Reading??!!?? I feel for you, I honestly do. You do realise you will never get rid of that stigma don't you?

Take the M4 to The West, if I remember correctly. I lived in and around London for about 6 years.

...Oh ####, it was the Foxes & Hounds Pub.

Hate to correct myself, but it was a singular fox.

Take the M4 to The West, if I remember correctly. I lived in and around London for about 6 years..

Yeah take the M4 to the west but keep going way past Reading :lol:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back