As the snow falls

Geronimo

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Well it snowed pretty heavily last night

Man it was hard to get the snow not to look weird with the long exspoures. Clickable as usual

B/W snow shots are great i love em. unfortunatly we only get one or two days of snow here a year if we're lucky. I'm definetly diggin the bench there, it has a real preasence.(sp?) The power line and the sign is great too lovin it. i'd love to see em at a higher res tho.

BW snow shots are fun. Great job. Night lighting adds a sureal effect that is always interesting. Winter lasts about 9 months here. Needless to say I have a lot of snow shots. This is the most recent one. I have to admit this was taken after one of my infamous spaghetti dinners, so I was pretty bent. I thought it was a little eerie. A few more can be seen on
http://craig4932.fotopic.net/

Man that looks cold but neat shots though!
My favorite is the second one but I don't know why, I guess it just reminds me of other times and places.

man i really like these.....i've always wanted to take night shots of a snowstorm. the middle 2 are my favorite, i love the eerie lighting and shadows. was this film or digital?

well thanks everyone for the comments. Actually the most difficult part was keeping the snow from falling on the lens. A lot of hand/hat covering shading between shots.

Hedfire it was taken with a digital camera.

Most reactions

Back