Ashera... Possibly NSFW

Fine job. Pleasure or business ?

Lovely! nice lighting, great outfit and poses, and a gorgeous model!

OHHH Wow they are great the lighting b&w her everything is just wow.

Appreciate it folks. She was a real trooper. She drove 2.5 hours to get here, all the while sick with the flu, which if I had known that, I would have told her to stay at home. I think she wants to come back in for another round...... We just have to figure out what we're going to shoot first. She just had her 2nd child back earlier this year.

Timor: Both

Very nice work. If she comes back for round 2 can you pm me the definitely nsfw pics? Ha.

Some people find a way to mess up even with a pretty model, but you did a very good job with this lighting.

A different shot and edit

Asheria2.jpg

I have to ask - of the first two shots, she seems to be in the same outfit, and yet the first doesn't show the larger, flesh-toned cups. Is the removal of them post work? If so, WOW! That's some great post. If it's a choice in wardrobe, the third shot in particular makes me say 'go without'. (And yes, I'm trying to be objective to the work, not just a booby-chaser.)

There's nothing wrong with either shot, Black and white makes it more aspiring!

Thanks

Yep, I didn't like the flesh toned cups so they were replaced with the lace. Just didn't take the time in the last one, hence the B/W version too.

Most reactions

Back