Asheville, NC mtns

matt62485

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
played a lil with my d40 and 18-55 up on mt pisgah, figured id share.

learning exposures with flowing water and what not. had fun! lens got a lil misty though!

ash1.jpg

ash16.jpg

ash3.jpg

ash4.jpg

ash5.jpg

ash6.jpg

ash7.jpg

ash8.jpg

ash9.jpg

Is that Blue Ridge Parkway? I've been there. :D Love your plate.

I'll decline the C&C as i'm really too new to be helpful...

way too many pix to C&C anyways, thats why i didnt ask! thanks though!

yea thats by the blue ridge. and some of them technically suck but i liked them and figured id share

i know you didnt ask and i am a noob but i love all except one and two one just looks unreal too me and too reminds me of a snapshot because that's really all i've been taking but ye other than those great stuff :drool:

i know you didnt ask and i am a noob but i love all except one and two one just looks unreal too me and too reminds me of a snapshot because that's really all i've been taking but ye other than those great stuff :drool:
heck i like one bc the affect it gives! haha, to each their own i guess. i used a longer shutter so itd make the water kinda "flow"

two is just a snapshot, did it while riding lol. just wanted to show the mtns incase no one had seen.

I actually found all of them stunning, and last one is beautiful! So is the one overlooking all of the hills, gorgeous shot. :thumbup:

heck i like one bc the affect it gives! haha, to each their own i guess. i used a longer shutter so itd make the water kinda "flow"

two is just a snapshot, did it while riding lol. just wanted to show the mtns incase no one had seen.

aaaahhhh well still great stuff

Looking Glass Falls?

If you drive another mile or two further up the mountain, there's Moores Creek Falls. Not a great deal of watershed the last two times I was there, but a good little hike and nice caverness backdrop.

Looking Glass Falls?

If you drive another mile or two further up the mountain, there's Moores Creek Falls. Not a great deal of watershed the last two times I was there, but a good little hike and nice caverness backdrop.

yep!

we tried going up but they had it closed up that way due to another rockslide! my fiance is from Asheville so she knows her way around there pretty well :mrgreen:

Most reactions

Back