Ashlee simpson pulls a Milli Vanilla

LOL music videos are faked yeah :p

Im a musician myself..and the whole point of doing music...is to make it...not to fake it...thats an ACTORS job :)

Oh.....my........god.....

That's the lamest thing I've ever seen. I'm offended by that actually. I've been playing music professionally for 14 years live on stages around the world and that is just really offensive. The sad thing is that people will still buy her album I'm sure.

She is going to be on tv live again tonight at 9pm or something like that. Its on yahoo front page news.

Yeah, Matt i heard some of your stuff on your website, i love it, i'm a big fan of that type of music. and i agree how lame it is, i wouldnt ever do that

but yeah, no i dont have anything else to say

latta

What I found offensive was the way she threw her band under a bus, saying something like her band just "started playing the wrong song" - that is so not cool. I hope none of them ever back her again.

Twit. :roll:

terri said:
What I found offensive was the way she threw her band under a bus, saying something like her band just "started playing the wrong song" - that is so not cool. I hope none of them ever back her again.

Twit. :roll:

thats the thing that irked me the most too, take some responsibilty for actions, don't drag the rest down with ya :x

know what would be really funny is if the drummer did it on purpose, like I hate playing with you you little talentless twit, so lets see how you handle being exposed for the hack you are?! :p

She didn't seem sick to me. She claimed she had really bad acid reflux, and her throat was sore, and she could barely talk. She was talking fine after the show when she blamed her band, and she was interviewed on Monday and talked fine.

Excuses, excuses.

She's a lying, talentless, backstabbing piece of sh!t. Now we all know.

She'll probably go far in the music industry as it exists today. :puke-rig:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back