Ask Me Anything...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Murray Frost

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I have been doing photography for 5 years. I am not saying I know everything, but I want to try help people where I can. Ask me a question about photography that has been eating you up and maybe I can help you.

thanks

I have been doing photography for 5 years. I am not saying I know everything, but I want to try help people where I can. Ask me a question about photography that has been eating you up and maybe I can help you.

thanks
Why do my pictures suck?

Haha jcdeboever. :) I am assuming that was a joke. :) but encase it wasn't would you like to be a little more specific?

Trever1t, I see that you are at a pretty high level. To be completely honest, I don't entirely know. You seem to like the soft flattering look with the subject separated from the background. I haven't looked a ton into what you have done, but maybe trying some abstract stuff? A lot of the time I get some pretty cool looking abstract stuff by accident. It's rather funny. Like your stuff though. Good work.!

This is pure spam. DO NOT CLICK ON MY FREE GUIDE!!!

Joe

Welcome to the forum, Murray.
I think that's a very commendable attitude . I've been helping run a local Photographic workshop since 2011 and know how rewarding it can be to help others along. You'll usually find quite a number of questions posted in the forum so with a little quick browsing you can find a range of questions to get stuck into. Not only that but by looking for them you can avoid the embarrassment of being asked questions outside of your field of expertise.

Joe
I'm confused. Was a link removed from the post or his signature?

Yep, that was a click bait post. The link was to a thoroughly obnoxious sucker post "just give us $59.00 and we'll make you a pro!" -- probably virus infected to boot.

Joe

The moderators do a good job actually of keeping this place free of spammy links.

Hey...where's that "Russian Brides" link, the one that also sells "Hot, steamy phone converstions!" at 99 cents a minute, sponsored and sold through the Canon USA Joy Photo Camera Luck Club?

Joe
I'm confused. Was a link removed from the post or his signature?

Yep, that was a click bait post. The link was to a thoroughly obnoxious sucker post "just give us $59.00 and we'll make you a pro!" -- probably virus infected to boot.

Joe
I should make a link that says "Learn to take better photos for free" in my signature and just have it direct to the photo forum, lol.

Which is better, Canon or Nikon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back