Ask The Next Person Anything

If it requires others around you to get out air fresheners, yes. The future? nah, I'd rather just see where life's road takes me.

I forget offhand the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow - do you have a couple of coconut halves I can bang together??

(Why does it not surprise me that you're a fellow Monty Python fan? LOL)

Would those be African or European coconuts?

African coconuts because everyone knows that Europeans are just nuts.

Have you ever thought about a horse in a peculiar way?

Yes. I've always thought of them (horses) as elegant.

If Nick Wilson Wright had been a girl instead of a man, would Darby Justin Briot have turned left on Duquesne Street May 8, 1962 instead of going straight ahead?

Yes. I've always thought of them (horses) as elegant.

If Nick Wilson Wright had been a girl instead of a man, would Darby Justin Briot have turned left on Duquesne Street May 8, 1962 instead of going straight ahead?

Forty-Seven.

Has anyone really been far as decided even go want to do even look more like?

If like more, look happen grand carcass really decided bacon.

Are you Canadian?

ONE. unless you have excess bacon.

but what comes after the water tower ?

Sharks mostly. I think they are smart enough to realize anyone trying to cross the ocean using a water tower as a life raft really does need to be removed from the gene pool.

Ok, so here's one I've always wondered about, if you accept Leibniz's principle of the identity of indiscernibles, doesn't that pretty much rule out any sort of fantasy involving swedish twins?

Sharks mostly. I think they are smart enough to realize anyone trying to cross the ocean using a water tower as a life raft really does need to be removed from the gene pool.

Ok, so here's one I've always wondered about, if you accept Leibniz's principle of the identity of indiscernibles, doesn't that pretty much rule out any sort of fantasy involving swedish twins?

Don't confuse this metaphysics principle with a 2 dimensional theory.
Swedish twins we know are 3 dimensional
and Fantasies are theortetically 3 dimensional, and sometimes, 4 dimensions.
This extapolates a whole bunch of .. umm ... junk

Thus this principle does NOT rule out any fantasy with swedish twins.
just as it does not rule out the stickiness of swedish fish.

Speaking of swedish Fish, how many swedish fish are required to fill a 3-dimensional fish tank 3 feet x 6 feet x 3 feet

Speaking of swedish Fish, how many swedish fish are required to fill a 3-dimensional fish tank 3 feet x 6 feet x 3 feet[/QUOTE]
that depends on wether your kids or grand kids help.
Does accidentally shooting a picture of your feet, count as a selfie.

Speaking of swedish Fish, how many swedish fish are required to fill a 3-dimensional fish tank 3 feet x 6 feet x 3 feet
that depends on wether your kids or grand kids help.

only if it is a scratch and sniff photo

speaking of scratch and sniff photos, what aperture is required to blow up the universe ?

drat .. robbins beat me to a response .... edit .. SKIP

Yes. Unless you get aroused - in which case it counts as a fetish instead.

And speaking of fetishes, what exactly is the deal with Astro and swedish fish?

CORRECTION: It's not actually called a fetish if you take a photo of your feet .. it's called a feetish

my fetish with swedish fish is Because swedish Fish have no Feet

How many gorillas does it take to be a monkey's uncle ?

None. We might be orangutan's uncles and aunts, depends on who's right in this anthropologists' smackdown on The Daily Show.

Of course it's hard to believe we could possibly be related to any sort of ape that would give someone the finger out a car window.

http://blog.hmns.org/2010/01/well-ill-be-a-monkeys-uncle-or-an-orangutans

If pigs could fly, would bacon drop each morning from the sky alongside breakfast cereal?

Famous person to meet? Edwin Land (Because his birthday was the other day. And the SX-70 is one cool camera.)

Famous person, I'd say Nikola Tesla because DEATH RAY. And stuff.

I don't know, but I'd look like an idiot running around with my mouth open like Sasha Grey at a frat house.

Speaking of Sasha Grey, do you prefer black and white, or Lamborghini?

A Black & White Lamborghini

What should I have for dinner tonight?

Most reactions

Back