Ask The Next Person Anything

don't mean to interrupt.... just to tell that I enjoyed the conversation... please carry on.... I wanna watch ;)

That kinda girl?! Naughty.
Want to watch runnah and sscarmack do squats?
Hey
I was in a hurry, didn't see runnah joined two of you!

Where would you rather be right now?

caesar chicken wrap w/ a spinch wrap....yum
Would you rather be rich, good looking, or smart?

Dogs!!
If you could go back in time and start your life over...what age would you start over from?

Dogs!!
If you could go back in time and start your life over...what age would you start over from?

If you could. Would you start over? (You'd lose all knowledge and memory of having previous life)

Probably not with losing all knowledge. If I could keep all the stuff I learned over the years...I would go back to 18 and rule the world...hehe

Why 16? What would you do differently?

Probably not with losing all knowledge. If I could keep all the stuff I learned over the years...I would go back to 18 and rule the world...hehe

Why 16? What would you do differently?

16, assuming thats high school some time. I feel I could of 'tried harder' and made something better of myself. Having the dedication and passion I have today, I feel if I could keep my knowledge, I would of been a lot better off. Obviously with academics and of course sports. I should of applied for scholarships for baseball.

Did you play sports? if so, what

Most reactions

Back