TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.toddmckimmey.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
C&C appreciated.

2010_01_03_iris_1x1.jpg

The whole 'flowers' thing is hit or miss with a lot of people (kinda like me and car or maternity photos) but lately the dried/dying flowers just seem to me to have a lot more to highlight in terms of texture and pattern. They have more 'life' in a photo. But I can definitely see where 'ugly' might be a reaction. Thanks for the feedback. ;)

You have an amazingly huge spec of sensor dust on your.......oh wait. It's a flower.

Nevermind.

Just kidding. Its good, but you knew that. You self loathing bastard :)

The whole 'flowers' thing is hit or miss with a lot of people (kinda like me and car or maternity photos) but lately the dried/dying flowers just seem to me to have a lot more to highlight in terms of texture and pattern. They have more 'life' in a photo. But I can definitely see where 'ugly' might be a reaction. Thanks for the feedback. ;)

I take shots of a lot of "junk" that I find backpacking in Kentucky. Some of it isn't even identifiable. Like to shoot "stuff" in BW Film. Most if not all people wouldn't find my subject matter to asthetically pleasing, to say the least.:mrgreen:

j.:confused:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back