Assign #14: Reflections

Nikon Fan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Watch out now I'm posting this 30 mins before Monday...for Lafoto's sake :) Won't she be suprised :)

Okay for this weeks assignment how about reflections...
As always try and post newly shot photos, and you can continue to post them even after a new assignment is given, next assignment will be posted on Monday...or possibly even thirty mins early :lol: Feel free to post as many shots as you want. Now get out and shoot...or if you're me go to sleep :)

Hey now, how cool is this???
It is only Monday morning here in Germany and the new assignment is already up!?!?!?

Yes, Amanda, it does come as a surprise to me, and a good one, for now I know that last night there were two persons out there in this world who thought of me ;) --- you, by staying up for so long that you put up the assignment 30 minutes BEFORE Monday rolled around for you, and JonMikal, dedicating his newest flower pics to me (sort of). Good feeling, makes me happy... now... reflections it is, you say? Off I go :)

Greensthings, wow, you are quick! You have already been out to take these photos to meet with the challenge???? Or have you taken them before and present them here?

(No worries, both is acceptable, though the idea is to make us go out and be creative once we know the new weekly challenge).

I have one much loved, albeit three year old reflection photo "in store" somewhere, but that would rather go into the Theme "Reflections" (which exists under this or a similar name, such as "Mirror Fun" or so, deep down in the vaults of all the Themes in this very section) because it is old and not showing what I was inspired to do photographically once I learned about the new challenge.

This were taken ages ago with the Toshiba p&s digital. It was actually taken for a "red" challenge (I did the same with a green one and a yellow one to).

I don't like it, but it fit the challenge.

Attachments

• $vodka_twist_004.jpg
    $vodka_twist_004.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 198
i never do these assignment things but... hell why not

fountaincs.jpg

Ok this isn't a new one but I love it and this seemed to be the right place to share it.

Taken Memorial weekend 2004 at the Pictured Rocks National Lakeshore.

Nikon N75, 300mm, handheld (on a moving boat), UV filter.
CaveReflection.jpg

Hi from Spain!!
Been around for a while now in TPF "just looking"... but now I'm brave enough to post my very first photo. Have been learning a lot lately on TPF, especially from Mikal's expertise, Gallamore's creativeness and LaFoto's enthusiasm for photography. This very first pic is not much :blushing: , but will keep on trying.
IMG_0562_edited-1.jpg

wow, i actually have a photo for this one! i promise, i took it like two days ago :)

tranquilsmall.jpg

i might end up posting this in the general gallery later. is that ok?? oh well. i'll assume so.

This is my first "assignment of the week" :mrgreen:

I saw it when I was walking home with the dog this morning, so I grabbed my camera, went back up the lane and here it is.....

Reflectedleaves.jpg

Yep Daniel :) That's worth posting in the photo gallery, beautiful shot :)

Love the colors in your's xmetal!

Great submissions so far everyone :)

I have a few...not taken this week...but here they are anyway.

F1000018.jpg

Butchart-014.jpg

Most reactions

Back